Helping women get their hormones in balance is my passion:
After over two decades of serving thousands of patients as a Family Physician specializing in women’s health and obstetrics, I now am focusing only on helping women manage and optimize their hormones. Balancing hormones can eliminate hot flashes, night sweats, insomnia, depression, and anxiety; and can improve memory, reduce breast cancer risk, and improve overall health. The use of low-dose, natural hormones and supplements, often with lifestyle changes, can often reduce or even eliminate the use of many prescription meds…. and help people feel so much better!
I have had many clients through the years who have had amazing improvements through this natural, and more scientific approach. If you have any questions about how optimizing your hormones might benefit you, consider attending one of my classes. If you are ready to get your hormones in balance, go ahead and schedule a consultation!
WHAT I DO NOT DO!
Since I no longer am doing traditional Family Medicine, I offer no services other than helping you get your hormones balanced. This means I do not do:
- Annual wellness exams or pap smears
- Acute problem visits, such as treating infections or injuries
- Management of chronic conditions such as hypertension, diabetes, or depression or managing or refilling meds for those issues
- Blood or other lab testing (with the except of providing and interpreting saliva tests, using ZRT Laboratory)
- other general medicine conditions.
It is time to start feeling so much better!
Valerie Bonnett, M.D.